Selecta Biosciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary Synthetic Vaccine Particles (SVP) to effectively and safely treat rare diseases.
The treatment of many rare diseases requires biologic therapies that are foreign to the patient's immune system and, therefore, elicit an undesired immune response. Of particular concern are anti‑drug antibodies (ADAs), which are produced by the immune system in response to biologic therapy and can adversely affect the efficacy and safety of treatment.
Selecta Bioscience's proprietary SVP encapsulate an immunomodulator in biodegradable nanoparticles to induce antigen‑specific immune tolerance to mitigate the formation of ADAs in response to life‑sustaining biologic drugs.
- December 23, 2015 - Selecta Biosciences Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 1b Clinical Trial of SEL-212, Designed to be the First Non-Immunogenic Biologic Treatment for Gout Read More
- September 8, 2015 - Selecta Announces $38 Million Series E Financing Read More
- September 8, 2015 - Selecta Appoints Earl E. Sands, MD, as Chief Medical Officer Read More
- June 10, 2015 – Selecta Biosciences Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Program of SEL-212, Designed As the First Non-Immunogenic Biologic Treatment for Gout Read More
- May 13, 2015 – Genethon and Selecta Collaborate to Create Next Generation Gene Therapies Using Selecta's Synthetic Vaccine Particle Platform Read More
- May 13, 2015 – Sanofi Exercises Option on Second Therapeutic Program with Selecta Biosciences to Develop an Antigen-Specific Immunotherapy Based on Synthetic Vaccine Particle Technology Read More
- Quality Control Research Associate 2 Read More
- Quality Control Research Associate Read More